E2E Models Management
I'm sorry to say Ladies but E2E Models Management is unfortunately a modeling scam on the internet targeted at young professional glamour models. The early twenties owner / apparent director goes by the name "Sarah Smith" who is seeking models for a shoot in Las Vegas (topless shoot / and also after regular bikini models). Models are to be paid $15,000USD, accommodation and travel paid for a 7 day shoot. Sounds too good to be true from an agency nobody has ever heard of & isn't well known right? Right!
I first spoke with Sarah when I responded to the ad through my agency who E2E originally contacted (my agency cancelled the job in the end as they felt E2E Model Services was out of sorts and didn't trust them). I investigated it further as I wanted further details and I was curious.
Their website: http://e2emodels.com/ is a fake website if you go on and investigate (with photos in the website banner of a well known model Miranda Kerr who isn't apart of this agency). The website also shows no record of "models" and instead explains that they have their model details locked away... their Sydney office site address links to another modeling agency. Sarah also created a Facebook page for the agency a few days after I began speaking with her (which later was removed) she has now opened several others - E2E Model s Management and E2E Models Services.
Throughout my experience of applying for this job Sarah asked to communicate through "Whatsapp" which I found really strange. Whilst applying I was asked to send several modeling photos of myself but then she asked me to send "sexy pictures" selfie shots of my body, for a glamour gig this is NOT professional by any means.
Sarah also asked me to scout models for her to submit to the client for this job and basically do HER Job (where in the world is her own bank of models if she runs a HUGE AGENCY?) which I found quite unprofessional to start with and then claimed she would pay me $750 per model successful (if selected by her client). When I asked for a letter for binding the agreement (as I wanted to see what she responded with) she refused and then told me she was not running a prostitution before removing me from her Whatsapp. Sarah doesn't have very good english at all and most of her messages do not make sense, she claims to run a HUGE agency but this is really unprofessional concerning behavior and i urge people to NOT deal with this agency as it is a complete waste of time.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- E2E Models Management Photo Shoot
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..."
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."